Monday, December 8, 2008

A Tribute to Rich Baron

A Tribute to Rich Baron
(Paul says:)
I previously mentioned that I recently ran into Rich Baron, my old keyboard player from "The Moment" when I lived in Logan. I thought I would try to convey what a great keyboardist and vocalist he is by providing a play list of tunes he sang or played as well (or sometimes better!) than the original artists. (I mentioned some of these before, way back in April, but here it is again. Sorry for the redundancy. Sorry I repeated myself. Sorry I said the same thing multiple times.)

Ironically, Rich has been playing a lot of guitar lately, and when we can arrange it, we'll get together and jam a bit. I look forward to that, too!

We had a blast playing these songs, and I hope you'll like listening to them!

P

0 comments:

Post a Comment