Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Back to the Basics #4
(Paul says:)
Here's another play list with November's listening reflected. I was hoping to do some Christmas ones before it got too late, but since I work both mornings and nights for the remainder of this week, I probably won't have time. Sorry about that!
I was asked by someone the following question: "What do you expect me to do with these postings?" My reply to this person, and to you, Gentle Reader, is to listen to them when you can; you don't need to make a special effort, but just click play on one of the lists whenever you check your e-mail, surf, shop, or whatever you do online. It's intended to be background music while you get your shizzle done! My hope is that you will hear something that moves you to click back when you say to yourself, "That's cool! I wonder who this is?"
Until next time!
P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment