Monday, December 8, 2008

Back to the Basics #2


(Paul says:)
This is more of the stuff I've been listening to over the last month. Some of the artists are the same as on the previous list (and the next four) because I have spent time trying to delve into certain artists (and I pulled out my Boston discs for the first time in quite a while and wanted to give samples of each of them). You'll also find that one of my favorite albums to come out in a long time is Brad Paisley's new "Play: The Guitar Album." I hope you will indulge me a little on that front, as the next several lists contain some of the many gems from that recording. I didn't trouble myself to make a list this time; you'll just have to listen to see what's on here (aside from what I've mentioned).
Also, some of these will have Christmas music interspersed, and #6 will likely have a chunk because it's getting to be that time of year. I hope that, if you listen at other times of the year, you can either endure them or fast forward. Or maybe you can remember how the Christmas season often makes people more friendly and courteous when you least expect it.

Cheers!

P

0 comments:

Post a Comment