Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Song Appropriate to This Date (May 24th) and some other great keyboard solos


SeeqPod - Playable Search
(Paul says:)
First of all, I was listening to Rush this morning, and by coincidence, I listened to "Lakeside Park" on All the World's a Stage. I had to back it up and listen again when the lyrics stated that they gathered every May 24th to watch the fireworks display. I looked at my watch and, noticing the date, I thought to myself that I needed to blog that one for posterity! (Here ya go, kids!)

The other tunes are other great keyboard solos that I should've included last month in that posting. Here, I have pried apart two Doors tunes with a Steely Dan. (Ooh. Maybe I shouldn't have said that on a family blog. Too late now.)

I still have more jazz in the future, but I've been listening to books on tape, as they keep me awake better. I'm hoping my schedule will change to 90 minutes later (beginning at 6:00 am instead of 4:30) on May 31st; then I will listen to more music and blog more about it. Until then, I trust you will find some joy in this music and some of my previous posts.

P

0 comments:

Post a Comment