Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Me & Paul


(Ross says:)

Thanks, Paul, for setting this up. It will be fun. "Me and Paul" is here as my opener for obvious reasons. "Paul" is Paul, or maybe Paul is "Paul". I'm confused now. Anyway...

"It's been rough and rocky travellin'..."
"We received our education in the cities of the nation, me and Paul."
"I believe they like to pick on me and Paul."
"We drank a lot of whiskey, so I don't know if we went on that night at all."

"Top Jimmy" and "Drop Dead Legs" are here for you Paul, but for me, too. I love 'em. Actually, the whole album. I found these on a site called seeqpod.com. I also found "Girl Gone Bad". It was my favorite song on the album right after I bought it in 1984, so I included it. It is now my quest to find the rest of the songs that you have mentioned here that you cannot find yet.

'Til then...

1 comments:

Ross & Paul said...

I thought "the Walrus is Paul." No matter - thanks for finding those other songs. I also was going to look for "Burger Man" in honor of Bryce, but I already knew it wasn't on playlist.com from when I compiled my ZZ Top playlist.

P

Post a Comment