Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Odds and Ends and a whole lot of other songs
(Paul says:)
Here is a new playlist of odds and ends that I could've included in previous lists. I would've used the existing sites, but I couldn't find Sammy Hagar's "Ten 13" (his birthday is October 13th, and he wrote this song and titled his album for everyone's birthday; ironically, I bought it with my birthday money and listened to it for the first time this morning). The only place I could find it was at a playlist site called finetune.com. I created a playlist there (it's Playlist 1) which included that tune and some other great keyboard solos by Kansas, Toto, Pink Floyd ("Run Like Hell") and overlooked artist (and another Canook) Aldo Nova. However, in order to be ready to play, the list has to have 45 songs, so there's some additional songs by these bands plus Supertramp, Foreigner, Chicago, ELO, and Van Halen. Enjoy it all!
P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment