Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Black 'N Blue
Black N Blue
(Paul says:)
Instead of a "Tuesday two-fer," this has now turned into a Thursday Eve Threesome. (Wow, that sounds like more fun than this actually is...)
Here is a group I liked in junior high called "Black 'N Blue." It's kind of an acquired taste, but I hope you will like it. Not as good as Lyle or Koko, but a little morsel for the hard rockin' crowd out there. Now I feel liked I've disgorged a bit, so I hope you can enjoy these short lists for a few days until I get more time for some serious variety.
P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sweet. I have definitely acquired the taste, and I don't want to get it out of my mouth! This was more fun than it sounded like for me. Now I want to do a metal list.
Post a Comment