Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Regarding No New Posts for a While

(Paul says:)
Sorry there haven't been any new posts for a while. I intended to let you, gentle reader, digest the rather large offering of new classic rock from my last post.

My next post will highlight the other problem I have with "Classic Rock Radio" stations (the first being that they don't play the new music from the artists that are still making good music), and that is they play only a handful of the biggest hits. I will seek to make the case to you that there are plenty of lesser hits to keep the airwaves much fresher than they are currently maintained. Look for that in a few days.

After I complete that entry, I will again leave a large gap for a while to allow further digestion of a big entry. (Feast or famine...) In late July or early August, look for "the ultimate classic rock play list" that I will again make with Finetune.com, which will allow three tracks per artist. I will choose one of the newer tunes (where applicable; obviously, there are no new Beatles tunes coming out), one older tune that is a lesser hit, and a wild card song - perhaps a bigger hit, perhaps another newer one, perhaps another smaller hit - it all depends on the artist, my mood, and - this is where I need your help - your request. So please give me some feedback!

'Til next time.

P

0 comments:

Post a Comment