Wednesday, July 23, 2008
More Small Hits from More Big Names
(Paul says:)
As promised, here is another playlist (of 250 tracks!!!) filled with either minor hits or album tracks that should've been hits from names you ought to recognize. As with the previous list, there are some songs you will have heard, but my point once again is to prove that classic rock commercial radio doesn't have to be as stale as it has become! I hope you will find some songs that you enjoy here, and maybe someday I'll be the P.D. (program director) of a station near you.
I may not post anything for a bit; we're on vacation next week, and I've exhausted my creativity for a bit. However, I know there are some names that didn't make either playlist that should have, so there will be a third version of this type before the promised "ultimate" playlist that I discussed a few weeks ago. In the meantime, it would take several hours of listening for you to even get through what I've posted anyway, so I hope this will suffice for now.
P
P.S. It's our 15th anniversary on July 30th, so I've posted another playlist on our family blog, so feel free to check that one out, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment