Hi everybody, Ross here. Today's songs feature guitar solos that have made me cry before. Seriously, mock if you must, but it's true. I can't explain why, other than the fact that I love my music. It moves me. That's why I continue to listen. Surely we can all relate to being moved by a beautiful instrumentation or arrangement. That's what these are all about to me. Enjoy.
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Crybaby.
Hi everybody, Ross here. Today's songs feature guitar solos that have made me cry before. Seriously, mock if you must, but it's true. I can't explain why, other than the fact that I love my music. It moves me. That's why I continue to listen. Surely we can all relate to being moved by a beautiful instrumentation or arrangement. That's what these are all about to me. Enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment