(Paul says:)
I've just learned that it is National Punctuation Day from Lee & Low Books (one of my Facebook friends). Although there are many posts that are percolating in my fertile imagination, this is all I have time for this morning, but I haven't posted anything for a long time, and I wanted everyone out there in Cyberland to know I'm still alive. See you again soon!
P
(Update from Paul) The Dan Baird song was shortened by Imeem, so I just put a widget on the site. That'll teach 'em. Also, I was asked, "Why "Handyman"? Simple. He says, "comma, comma, comma... etc."
(Update from Ross) I can't stand shortened songs and unwanted remixes. So, I took the liberty of putting the full versions of the songs on a mixpod playlist. Hope I didn't step on your toes, Paul. Just trying to help out. Enjoy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment